English language skills are highly sought after in many parts of the world. Working together with a national host, TeachBeyond provides English language learning opportunities taught by native English speakers. Typically, TeachBeyond has provided these services in summer camp settings. National hosts provide follow-up and discipleship.
Some of the most exciting developments are in countries closed to the gospel. All language services are provided with the understanding that the learning of English is part of a broader educational agenda which includes a spiritual and moral-ethical dimension.
We strongly encourage a full team of 5-10 individuals from one church or organization in North America or the UK to work alongside our partners. As an individual, we will add you to an already formed team heading to your country of interest. All cost are approximate at this time, exact costs will be given in December.
English Camps and Short-term Mission experiences allow you to:
- speak your own language
- build very strong inter-personal relationships
- use your own unique gifts
- allow the love of Christ to be shared in word and deed over a period of 7-9 days.
Use the Inquiry form below to find out about opportunities to get involved in Partner English Camps! If you have any questions you can email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
English Camp and Short-Term Missions Opportunities & Locations
Brazil: Brasilia English Outreach
- Need a team of 6-10 Conversational English Teachers (we can provide the training)
- May 13-27, 2017
- $980 plus visa, travel
- Need a full team
- July 14–23rd
- $750 plus visa and travel
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro
- Team of 6-10 teachers (we can provide the training)
- July 22-30
- $960 (approximately) plus visa and travel
Germany: Easter Camp
- Need a team of 3 Conversational English Language teachers (we can provide the training)
- 12-22 April, 2017
- $600 (approximately) plus travel
- 23 July-6 August, 2017
- $600 plus travel
Germany: Kandern Outdoor Adventure Camp
- 29 July – 5 Aug 2017 (camper dates)
- 26 Aug – Sept 2 2017 (camper dates)
- $475 plus travel
- Three different camps
- July/August, 2017
- $1,100—1,300 plus travel
- 19-31 July 2017
- $1,000 plus travel
- Need individuals to join this team!
- 28 July-7 August, 2017
- $800 plus travel
Central Asia: two camps
- July 3 – July 8 (Camper dates) for ages 10-15
- July 11 – July 17 (Camper dates) for ages 16-19
- Cost: to be announced
English Camp with Quatro Christian School 6th graders at Faith Academy
- Need team of 10
- July 6-16, 2017
- $975 plus travel
The Philippines: LEAP — Intensive English Camp
This program would provide an increased level of English Language learning for students who need to be proficient in English to attend school.
- We need 4 teachers and 4-6 others to serve as activities leaders and teacher’s aides.
- July/August 2017
- $800 plus travel
- All costs are in U.S. dollars only. Please adjust for all other currencies. The project fee includes the cost for: materials, curriculum, training, in-country costs, food, accommodations, and insurance.
If the form does not load correctly, you can fill it out online.