Join With Us
Let TeachBeyond help you!
200 new full-time members
began service around the world in the past two years combined
2,000+ web inquiries
submitted in the past year for open positions
(serving in US, Canada, UK, and Germany) who work with candidates from first contact until they leave for their assignment
both in North America and around the world to help our TeachBeyond members
- We make your needs known. List your school on our Opportunity Board where prospective applicants can read a description of your school and find out more about your openings. We receive an average of 250 visits per week and over 2,000 web inquiries in the last year.
- We send qualified candidates your way. Our team is committed to providing thorough screening, training, and preparation to our applicants in a timely manner. In the last two years we have sent a total of 200+ new full-time members overseas for service in schools around the world. On average, our new staff take just over 3 months from first pledge/donation to the time they are cleared to depart.
- We select staff from a multinational pool. We are now sending out teachers and staff from Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, the UK, and the USA.
- We support your staff who are TeachBeyond members so they can flourish at your school. We handle some of the logistical matters (e.g., pre-field orientation, finance, insurance, etc.) so you don’t need to.
How we support your school
How we support your TeachBeyond staff
- We have 10 missions coaches/recruiters (serving in Canada, Germany, the UK, and the USA) who work with candidates individually—from first contact until they leave for their assignments.
- We have an intentional support-raising, training, and coaching network that helps new candidates raise the required funds in a lock-step manner all along the way. On average our candidates take just over 3 months from first donation/pledge to the time they are cleared to depart.
- In addition to our on-the-field services, we also have dedicated home-office staff available to help with our members’ needs related to finances, insurance, IT, and other logistical matters.
- We prepare our members for living and serving cross-culturally by focusing on pertinent logistical, relational, spiritual, and professional topics at our pre-field training (TeachBeyond Orientation).
- We provide help via our member-care staff, each of whom has experience serving overseas and is committed to helping our members maintain their spiritual, emotional, and physical health.
- We provide opportunities for professional development and continuing education for our members, including a professional development newsletter OnPractice, teacher conferences, and a Masters in TESOL Program offered in partnership with Wheaton College. TeachBeyond also has a partnership with several universities, providing free/reduced tuition for members and their children who attend that institution.
Interested? Let’s talk!
Contact our Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your staffing needs and how we might work together.