Yes to Intercultural, Transformational Education!
by Becky Hunsberger, Teacher Ed Services
- Module Introduction—Preparing the Soil
- Session 1—Flourishing: An Introduction to Transformational Leadership
- Session 2—Where does your Garden Grow: Leadership Across Cultures
- Session 3—Cultivating Growth: Personal Leadership Development
- Session 1—With Christ as the Head: Living in Intercultural Community
- Session 2—Build Each Other Up: Communicating Cross-Culturally
- Session 3—One Body, Many Parts: Creating Your Own Transformational School Culture
- Session 4—Keeping Healthy: Caring for Yourself as a School Leader
- Introduction—Unity in the Body
- Session 1—Foundations for Change
- Session 2—Implementing the Change
- Session 3—Sustaining the Change
- Session 4—Evaluating the Change
TeachBeyond members can enroll in the Intercultural track (running July to November) or the entire 5 module program (running July to May with an extended break for the Christmas holidays). If you would like more information about the program or want to enroll, visit the K-12 School Leadership Program webpage or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the July cohort closes June 30, 2018.